The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_vote_lcapGodric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_voting_barGodric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_vote_lcapGodric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_voting_barGodric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

Character Age: Character Age: : Twenty-eight
Posts Posts : 34

Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) Empty
PostSubject: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm

A figure stood in the middle of Godric Hollow, in front of the ruins which it happened; where it all started, where his destiny and many others had somehow been written without their even knowing it. The cause of what would lead Shikanna to be how she was now, how she stood ever so boldly, only her plump pale pink lips and deathly pale chin exposed.
Underneath her hood, her ice blue eyes trailed over, to what would look like ruins to Muggle's, a house where Harry Potter himself once lived, where the death of his parents took place. There was an air of terror about it and the Muggles (who she had a very hard time not slaughtering) looked at the mysterious yet somewhat attractive figure with curiosity.
Finally, after a good hour of being practically still, Shikanna budged, she could hear footsteps. Lightly, she turned on her heel to face the streets, expecting to see an old friend travel from that direction.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Gender : Female Location Location : Lestrange Manor, England.

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Job Job : Dragonologist.

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Hooded and hidden, Evangeline’s slender figure was leant against a large; cold stonewall, which lined the small, desolate muggle village of Godric’s Hollow. A grey cloud billowed across the darkened sky, brimming over the crescent moon, refracting light shadows across the porcelain-like skin of her cheeks that remained visible through her cloak. Her eyes, a psychotic shade of red were fixed upon the war memorial which, upon closer inspection, transformed into a statue of James, Lily and young Harry Potter. An animalistic hiss heaved from her voluptuous lips and she immediately made her way across the cobbled roads below her feet, towards the ruins of the place that had become so famous within the Wizarding world, the very place the Dark Lord had fallen for the first time.
A familiar tint loomed within the air, the scent of someone Evangeline knew all too well – Shikanna. Her eyes proved her senses to be correct. “Blackrose.” She noted in some form of greeting as she peered towards the hooded figure in the near distance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/EvangelineEmilia
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm

"Lestrange." Shikanna drawled in greeting, her voice was as cold as Evangeline had always known it and just as sharp, except it had maintained some kind of sterness to it aswell- something to be expected in the type of life she had led. The wind pushed back Shikanna's hood ever so slightly- it mattered little, she would not be noticed here. It exposed some of her thick ash blonde curls and her cruel ice blue eyes; a reflection of this female's self. Time hadn't touched her as much as it had others, instead of being a druelling thirty eight, Shikanna actually stood firmly at the age of twenty-nine, though how this had happened? Only a few knew.
"It's been a few years." Came Shikanna's ice cold drawl once more. "I am surprised you came."- Though her voice didn't once reflect her words, her lips curved into something of a smile, though it closely resembled a smirk; ice blue eyes poured into blood red ones. As though winters wrath was upon them all.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Evangeline, placing one heel in front of the other, continued to make her way towards Shikanna. Akin to her, Evangeline had not aged. Though, the reasons behind the peculiar ageing could not have differed more. Evangeline was frozen at the age of twenty one. Being a vampire, this was expected, but other facts about her were not. “It has indeed.” She replied, her tone its usual solemn inflection. It had been years since she’d seen Shikanna, far too long in her views. Though, she knew the reason why. Oddly, their relationship had grown for a livid hatred for one and other, to a somewhat friendship, something truly unexpected. “How have you been?”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm

[i]Shikanna broke into a walk, a dominant stride in her friends direction. Shikanna, however, was not frozen at this age, the ageing process had been put off of her due to a certain place where she constantly visited. "Too long for my liking, admittedly." She answered with some warmth, though looking at the female, most would have thought such a thing impossible. The one thing that amused Shikanna about her and this female's friendship was that it had been built on determinable hate- absolute hatred and now, they held one another in the highest of esteems.
"Well enough, the past few days have been very strange ones." She pressed her lips together and soon stood at Evangeline's side "To the grave-yard." She purred simply- there it was private. "And how about for you, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Once at her friend’s side, Evangeline simply beckoned Shikanna a courteous smile, but it soon faltered and her expression took on her trademark sombreness. She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at the mention of the strangeness of Shikanna’s past few days, but, as usual it was expected. Nothing about Shikanna was usual, and Evangeline had come to know that over the years in which they’d become associates.
Deciding upon multitasking, Evangeline began making her way towards the graveyard, towards the iron kissing gate, one that was overgrown with various weeds and brambles. “Strange you say?” She questioned and slipped through, before awaiting Shikanna to do so also, a smirk on her pinkened lips. “The usual I must admit. Nothing out of the ordinary.”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Shikanna was not one for smiles and giggles so very soon afterwards, the one that resembled a smirk was gone and her face was blank once more, the pair looked quite a sight between them, both beautiful though of course, Evangeline's did outpass her own. Shikanna walked the streets until she reached the gates and slipped in somewhat gracefully after Evangeline.
"Strange indeed." She returned the smirk with a malicious clone of her own. "I have seen a few of those who I hadn't laid eyes on in absolute years." She paused "The boy wants to go Hogwarts," Evangeline would know who she meant by 'the boy'- her little boy who wasn't so little now. "His father informed me." She paused "We nearly got caught on our first reunion if you could call it that. Yaxley. I had to kill him." Shikanna informed Evangeline of this so very casually it was alarming.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Evangeline of course knew of the boy Shikanna had spoken of as well as who the father was. It was one of the many covert issues the two shared with each other, and certainly a part of the enigma of their friendship. Shikanna trusted Evangeline, as Evangeline did her. She trailed a porcelain hand across a wrought iron fence that ran around a grave. Ivy had entangles itself around it, nature once again retaking what was rightfully hers. The thorns did little damage to Evangeline’s skin, and in fact, she found it quite amusing.
“And I take it the father won’t allow it?” She questioned, lifting her gaze back to the ashen blonde beauty before lowering yet again. Of course, having the child at Hogwarts would be a threat in some ways, to the parents as well as the child. “Yaxley’s always been a fool, an insolent buffoon. He deserved nothing less than death. Although, I do wish I would have been there to watch him perish.”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm

"He said he would not deprive the boy of an education, if he wants to attend Hogwarts that is exactly where he will attend but we cannot give ourselves away." She practically quoted her lover and gave a roll of her icey eyes. "I helped him make those rules! He reminds me as though I would be foolish enough to break them!" She tutted loudly and looked around. "He is the Headmaster there, he will see my boy more than I will." She said, somewhat bitterly.
"As much as he was a fool, like you so rightly said, he was a good Death Eater in his days, it is a shame, he got himself a grave at the back of Malfoy Manor." She drawled "It was strange to see him again." Shikanna had almost immediately reverted back to the subject of her lover.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Evangeline swept along the many gravestones haunting the churchyard, before she leapt onto one, seating herself on it’s frosted slate surface, though it failed to effect her. The dead were dead, why should they care? Simply on of the many cynical view points Evangeline held and one that would never change.

“Surely it would be in both the child and your best interests if he were to remain in Durmstrang? Take no offence when I say this Shikanna, but I don’t see it working out too well, especially given the circumstances, what with Monroe being the Headmaster and all.” She stated truthfully. She’d never been one to twist facts for other’s benefits, and so, her statement might have come across rather blunt in some ways. “As for strange? I’m sure it was.”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Shikanna stood boldly opposite her friend, kicking the very grave Evangeline had perched herself on. Her arms were folded across her chest and she nodded "You do not need to tell me but to tell him." She tutted. "He thinks I have a disregard for rules?! Of course I do, but one thing I am not is foolish." She tutted "Let Monroe struggle." She said, her tone suddenly indifferent. "It's a way I keep contact with my boy and so does he, I believe that is why he was eager to accept the boy in. I do find myself wondering which house the child will be put in." Though of course, if Gryffindor triumphed over Slytherin then Shikanna was sure to dis-own the child.
"What have you been doing with yourself these years?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:06 pm

An unending fog loomed on the stones of the dead, like a heavy, suffocating sheath that casted a sense of misery upon all who trespassed through the place of rest. The tombs withered in their spaces, witnesses to the tears of laughter and tears of guilt, each awaiting every shadow’s lament.
Evangeline’s content eyes peered across the periphery. It pulled, pushed, and dragged her gaze further through the mist, silenced by the beauty, awed by the power of death, something that would never affect her. “Well, if he’s anything like his mother, I’m sure he’ll do well in Slytherin.” She stated, a slight smirk resting upon her lips, finally brought from her thoughts. “I must admit, I’ve done nothing worth speaking of, travelled mainly.”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Shikanna seemed not to notice this fog, it didn't unnerve her and her friend like it would everyone else. Fog usually meant Dementors, or at least it had many years ago and the memory of those happiness-robbing creatures still seemed to linger for most. Shikanna seemed not to notice she was in a grave-yard, either that or she simply didn't care- the latter was more likely.

Shikanna noticed her friend's eye colour meant she was content, though what with Shikanna didn't know. She kept at Evangeline's side, not paying attention to anything around her, only what was ahead. "I hope he will do, if not, he shall be no son of mine, Ravenclaw I can live with, Gryffindor." She simply trailed off and hissed. " Then she paused "You're holding something back." Shikanna stated simply, she did not explain.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 am

Evangeline and Shikanna were so different in many ways, though there were those very few similarities, those mainly being their beliefs in the Dark Lord’s ideology of pureblood supremacy. Of course, Evangeline had been far from pureblooded for many years now, yet she still believed that magic should be kept and reserved for pure magical folk only. Nothing would ever deter her from her views upon those issues.

She breathed out a rather light laugh as she continued to listen to her dear friend. Shikanna was a strong willed woman, and so Evangeline had no doubt that she would react otherwise to her son being placed anywhere but Slytherin. “I take it Hufflepuff isn’t an option then?” She mocked with a slight laugh, though it was replaced by a curious raise of her brow. Absentmindedly, her thumb caressed the beautiful silver ring on her middle finger of her left hand. “Holding something back?” She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 am

Despite what Evangeline was; a half-breed, she was also a Lestrange, one of the purest Families blood running through her once working veins, and this was one of the many reason's Shikanna conversed with Evangeline in the first place, though friendship had not been on Shikanna's agenda, it was something she appreciated secretely, though this would never be admitted, not even to her Vampire Friend. Because of this and some unmentioned reason's, Shikanna walked proudly next to her friend today.

Shikanna laughed quietly at her friend's mockery, some years ago the laugh would have been tainted with some amusement within the usual coldness but now? Now, all trace of such an emotion had dissolved into nothing but a cold ringing sound. Something quite fitting to this young woman. "No Hufflepuff is most certainly not an option." She answered "Anything other than Slytherin is practically a failure, Ravenclaw is acceptable, at least my boy will have a good brain in his head, the other houses are worse than death." At the slight movement, Shikanna's eyes averted to find a silver ring "Knew it." She breathed "Going to explain that lovely little trinket to me?" She pointed down towards it, amusement tangling in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Evangeline could sense Shikanna would be true to her words. Deep down also, she felt rather sympathetic towards the boy. If he was so alike to his father as Shikanna had described, surely he would follow in his footsteps and become a Gryffindor. Though, having a mother akin to Shikanna was surely to have an effect. If so, Slytherin would be a strong candidate. If not, he would have to face the wrath of a Blackrose. “I doubt it the sorting hat will even toy with the idea of the other houses.” She stated with yet another wisp of melodious laughter.

“Knew what?” Immediately, the movements of her thumb across the ring ceased as she came to realise what Shikanna had spotted. She attempted to keep her expression composed, yet nothing could deny the sheer delight urging itself through the colour of her eyes. They beamed a vivid blue. “Explain? I ran into an old friend.” Was all she said, sure that Shikanna would guess the rest.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 pm

"The sorting hat may, just to taunt me." She hissed ever so slightly "Apparently, the boy is very book-smart, so if he cannot get into my house, I hope he will get into Ravenclaw." She soon left the subject of her son because admittedly, it was a sore one, not being able see her own son, not having done so since his tender age of three, all she had been able to give him was one of her claws as a necklace. At his departure, Shikanna had soon realised the hardest thing for a mother to do was to depart from her child. She pushed the thoughts aside quickly, stopping a hiss.

Shikanna watched the delight press across Evangeline's face and remembered her own failed but yet barely even started engagement. A week later and she had lobbed the ring back at her lover in an argument. "An old friend?" Shikanna chuckled "One that happened to bestow a ring upon you, my dear?" Shikanna, of course, knew who this old friend was. "Send him my congratulations." She breathed "And of course, they are also yours, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Evangeline’s unsettled topaz eyes drifted across the feature of Shikanna’s face. She’d known her long enough to know that the subject of her son was indeed a sore one. Though, having no children of her own, Evangeline couldn’t bring herself to think of, let alone imagine how much it would pain someone to be apart from their own child. She ran her porcelain hands across the tombstone beneath her, and fell helpless to reading the name engraved into the stone. Pokeby Guilliver, an author that Evangeline knew to have written a book named ‘Why didn’t I die when the Augurey cried?’ Admittedly, even so she’d read the majority of his books, she had no idea he had been buried here.

She lifted her gaze to Shikanna and a small smile flitted across her lips. Of course Shikanna knew who ‘the old friend’ was. It was one of the subjects Evangeline had entrusted Shikanna with over the years. “Yes, one that happened to bestow a ring upon me.” She stated, her eyes dancing with radiance. “I will be sure to do so, and thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Shikanna's own icey gaze dropped to the name on the tombstone and she tilted her head to the side "That name rings a bell." She muttered- Shikanna although cruel and ruthless was very educated, book-smart in fact and no one could take that away from her. She ran a hand through her light curls before her eyes flickered from the name and towards Evangeline once more- pouring back into her ever-changing ones. A wind threw itself up around them but Shikanna paid it no mind, she was in thought once more.

"Let me get a better look at this ring then." She insisted, holding out a hand for Evangeline to rest her own chilled one upon so Shikanna would be able to have a look. "Will you be openly marrying or are we going to have to do this in absolute secret?" Shikanna's eyes shone as she looked up and enquired this much from Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 pm

The given light of the moon refracted a luminous glow upon Evangeline’s eyes, causing the dazzling blue to beam even brighter. Such an emotion could not be concealed so easily, even if Evangeline were capable of halting her ever changing irises. Though, why should she? It was a question she constantly asked herself. For the first time in nineteen years, Evangeline was at complete peace with herself; for once she was happy.

“As you wish.” She said, and placed her porcelain like hand upon Shikanna’s, the ring now in full view. A simple a gift, yet the meaning was quite the contrary. “Nobody must ever know of this, therefore it’ll have to be done in absolute secret, as you said.” Here she paused, and for a brief moment her mind scrutinized the choices she’d made in past. A line of ‘what if’s’ trailed through her thoughts. What if she’d never allowed her relationship with Lorcan to reach such a level. Surely Lorcan’s life would have been far better. By now he would have aged like any other. He could have been married even, to a pureblooded Witch. A father to beautiful children, and still favoured by his Mother. Yet now, every aspect of their life together was bound by secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Shikanna was used to her friends eyes glowing in their dazzling shade even when light did not touch them and so she did not bat an eyelid. She had known Evangeline long enough to have more than a rough idea of what each colour meant and immediately recognised the one denoting happiness. As cruel as Shikanna was she would not stamp on Evangeline's happiness without the need to, she would let her friend have her celebrations because the other female deserved it.

Shikanna felt the chill of Evangeline's hand and simply brought it upwards so that her harsh ice blue eyes could examine it. "Simplicity is beauty." She commented, simply before allowing the Vampiress' hand to slide gracefully from her own. "You have kept my secrets, I shall keep yours." Shikanna bowed her head ever so slightly and a rush of ash blonde curls moved forward as she did so. As usual, her cold voice cut through the air and the sharpness of it robbed anyone (who needed to breathe) of their oxygen. It was almost as though the Eldest Blackrose female realised what was going through Evangeline's mind and slowly she cast her own back to her family: Sebarra, Beaux, Romulus, Tyrone, Barty (Though he was not flesh and blood), Seera, Kahn, Kian Serena- all switching between this world and Trucido Regnum. She had no idea why such thoughts occured they just had. "Secrecy makes it all the more exciting, they say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)   Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Page 1 of 1