The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Professor Manuél's Office I_vote_lcapProfessor Manuél's Office I_voting_barProfessor Manuél's Office I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Professor Manuél's Office I_vote_lcapProfessor Manuél's Office I_voting_barProfessor Manuél's Office I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Professor Manuél's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Manuél Runcorn

Posts Posts : 6
Job Job : Defence Against the Dark Arts

Professor Manuél's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Manuél's Office   Professor Manuél's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm

'Scourgify!'

Manuél cast the cleaning spell on the bed for the fourteenth time in as many minutes. It didn’t do anything this time, either. There was nothing left for it to physically clean.

Manuél clicked his tongue at the bed, irritably. He had known it would be difficult moving into the office which had last been occupied by a Death Eater. He had accepted it– he hardly felt that he could call in any favours and move his office anywhere else, considering how much of a risk the Hogwarts staff had taken in hiring him. He shuddered as he imagined how controversial it would be to parents everywhere that a renowned former Death Eater would be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts.

And today, moving into his new home, he had been doing well. He had removed all the implements of torture that Amycus Carrow had set up in the room. He had updated the plaque on the door to read Professor Manuél, Defence Against the Dark Arts. He had even magically painted over the black walls in light blue. In short, he had done everything he could to make it look, if not like home, then at least comparatively pleasant.

But the inherited bed, which had had so many cleaning spells cast on it that there couldn’t be an iota of it that wasn’t wholly sterile... this bed just felt dirty.

Perhaps it was that the evil little fat man had slept in it every night for the whole year, Manuél mused. Maybe there was still some imprint of his sadistic self on the great eight-poster bed. Perhaps – and this was more likely, come to think of it – perhaps it was merely that this bed had been used by Professor Quirrell all those years ago when he was possessed by Lord Voldemort himself. Either way, there was no way Manuél would be able to sleep in it.

He sighed as he vanished the bed. He would just have to order a new one when he got his first pay-cheque from Hogwarts. At least he could sleep in his rented room at the Hog’s Head until then.

Still, he had come here today to make the room more habitable, and he had done so, however minimally. He shrugged, summoned a bottle of Butterbeer from the bag he had brought with him, and took a satisfied swig from it.
Back to top Go down

Professor Manuél's Office
Page 1 of 1