The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Professor Eric Stavrig I_vote_lcapProfessor Eric Stavrig I_voting_barProfessor Eric Stavrig I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Professor Eric Stavrig I_vote_lcapProfessor Eric Stavrig I_voting_barProfessor Eric Stavrig I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Professor Eric Stavrig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Eric Stavrig

Character Age: Character Age: : 35
Posts Posts : 9
Job Job : Potions Professor

Professor Eric Stavrig Empty
PostSubject: Professor Eric Stavrig   Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Full name: Eric Stavrig
Student or Adult: Adult
Canon Character or Original: Original
Referred by: Does this count as Tina? xD

Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Height: 6"4
Hair: Medium, brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Sallow
Remarkable Features: Piercing eyes. Run children, run.

Personality: Quiet, sinister, intelligent.
Special Skills: Superhuman Teaching Skills
Wand Type: 9 inches, mahogany, dragon heart string
Family Information:

Eric is the youngest of the five brothers. A pure-blood family of Swedish descent, the Stavrigs have long been very important figures both in Sweden and the UK where Eric's great-grandparents settled many years ago. While the family have a reputation for being ruthless and violent, Eric is not eager to uphold this tradition. He was the only of his brothers, or of any of his relations to choose to attend Hogwarts over Durmstrang. His father died in the service of Lord Voldemort and his mother is destined to spend the rest of her years in Azkaban. His grandparents are dead now but were influential and formidable in their time.

Character History:

Eric was always the "soft one" as far as his family were concerned. As a boy he was a strange and angry person, though deemed 'gentle' and 'weak' by his vicious father who took pride in his ruthless sons. Kijt, the eldest of the brothers, was always his parent's favourite for his charming yet deadly manner.
Eric established himself forever as the "runt" by attending Hogwarts instead of the families' beloved Durmstrang but he never cared. He never had the same sense of pride in his pure-blood name and feared ancestors. He only wanted to prove himself as an exception to the name which was fast becoming as infamous in Britain as it was in Sweden.
After Hogwarts, where he made a few close friends, Eric travelled the wizarding world and eventually settled in Romania. He married Rodika at the age of 29. After just four years of marriage, Rodika died in a mysterious accident at home. Becoming increasingly aware of his neighbours' cruel gossip, Eric returned reluctantly to the mansion he had grown up in. His brothers, who were also rumoured to be followers of Voldemort, had long since left for Sweden. Eric lived a lonely life in the house where he had been so miserable for nearly five years, until he was invited to become a professor at Hogwarts, the only place he had ever felt at home.

Role-play Example(one paragraph please):

Eric sat by the dusty, open window for some time, re-reading the letter. The small owl waited patiently and quietly for him.
Eric thought about Hogwarts very often. He had missed it since the day he had left, nearly twenty years ago now. Twenty years? He suddenly felt so old, but he was only thirty-five. He ran his hand through his hair absent-mindedly. Yes, he would give anything to return to Hogwarts, but was he up to teaching? He looked around the room as if it held the answer. And it did. Nailed to the crumbling wall, hiding some of the disgusting, peeling wallpaper Eric had always hated, was a family portrait. He watched his mother and father stand with their familliar air of pride and authority, and his four brothers shoving each other for the best position. Eric wasn't in the portrait. He never had been. He belonged in this portrait no more than he belonged in this house. There was only one place Eric had ever belonged.
He strolled over to the shabby desk where the letter lay and he tore a few inches from the bottom. He pulled the quill from his hat, dipped it into the ink and wrote on the small bit or parchment. He attatched it to the owl's leg.
Eric sent to owl back on its way knowing that the owl was not the only one about to return to Hogwarts, though Eric had been absent much longer.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Professor Eric Stavrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Eric Stavrig   Professor Eric Stavrig I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Great profile, ACCEPTED! since you appear as a professor you can sign up as one herehttps://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net/jobs-f98/hogwarts-jobs-t9.htm You may now roleplay
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net

Professor Eric Stavrig
Page 1 of 1