The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_vote_lcapOrder of the Phoenix Applications I_voting_barOrder of the Phoenix Applications I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_vote_lcapOrder of the Phoenix Applications I_voting_barOrder of the Phoenix Applications I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Order of the Phoenix Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Order of the Phoenix Applications Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Phoenix Applications   Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 pm

The Order of the Phoenix still remains strong, and have erupted in the public eye. They are always seeking new members to protect the streets from tyranny. Their headquarters is traditionally still Number 12 Grimmauld Place. After the Battle of Hogwarts, they held massive ceremonies remembering all who were lost. In front of Grimmauld Place they erected a massive statue of Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, all holding hands smiling.

The order was originally created to combat the Death Eaters and Voldemort. After the first war they met many casualties, and would regroup. Aurors and rebels alike joined the order to bring safety back to the Wizarding World. After the fall of the Dark Lord, and the imprisonment of a prime member Sirius; the order eased away.

When the Second War came, the Order came back in full. They opened warfare against the Death Eaters publicly. Though in the Second War, they lost more members including their leader Albus Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, and Nymphadora Tonks.

After the war had ended, the Order eased back into life. They searched for newer members and their applications are still open.

Members
Charles Monroe

(Copy and paste into a reply)

Code:
Full name:
Age(minimum 17):
Hogwarts House:
Reason:

Last edited by Charles Monroe on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Phoenix Applications   Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Full name: Charles Joseph Monroe
Age(minimum 17): 38
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Reason: Have been involved in the Order since he was 23 years old. Wishes to help out and keep a third rising from occurring.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Phoenix Applications   Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Great app. Bravo. ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Professor Manuél Runcorn

Posts Posts : 6
Job Job : Defence Against the Dark Arts

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Phoenix Applications   Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Full name: Manuél Runcorn
Age(minimum 17): 44
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Reason: Hatred for the dark arts, desperate for redemption following imperius-controlled actions during Second Wizarding War.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Phoenix Applications   Order of the Phoenix Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Applications
Page 1 of 1