The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Death Eater Applications I_vote_lcapDeath Eater Applications I_voting_barDeath Eater Applications I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Death Eater Applications I_vote_lcapDeath Eater Applications I_voting_barDeath Eater Applications I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Death Eater Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Death Eater Applications Empty
PostSubject: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm

The Death Eaters were founded by Thomas Marvalo Riddle Jr. who would later become Lord Voldemort. The original team was full of students who Tom went to school with; all were of Slytherin. The group is an anti-muggle group, they are against muggleborn wizards and witches. The Death Eaters claim to be purity of blood however, many are not one hundred percent pure blooded; hence Snape, and the Dark Lord are both half bloods. It is rumored that the Dark Lord had giants and other creatures on his side, as well as Inferi(zombies).

When the Dark Lord returned, he reorganized them with many of the old Death Eaters and gained newer ones. He recruited giants once again, and even students to do his bidding. The Dark Lord was finally defeated, for good. The Death Eaters still remained strong and retreated away from the cities, taking more remote locations. Now they live to reorganize and avenge their master, hoping to bring him back once more.

(Copy, paste, and answer in a new reply!)

Code:
Full name:
Age(minimum 17):
Hogwarts House:
Reason:
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

Character Age: Character Age: : Twenty-eight
Posts Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Full name: Shikanna Arnessa Kanna Blackrose.
Age(minimum 17): Twenty-eight.
Hogwarts House: Slytherin.
Reason: "Muggle-scum needs to be wiped from the earth, the Dark Lord's fall needs to be avenged and finally, Death Eater's need to be recognised with the upmost fear once more. Our word should be law!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Ouch, well your request is Accepted!!
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Character Age: Character Age: : He should be thirty-eight but appears to be twenty-one physically.
Posts Posts : 22
Job Job : Dragonologist

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Full name: Lorcan James Avery.
Age(minimum 17): Twenty-one
Hogwarts House: Slytherin.
Reason: Purebloods should be cherished far beyond any other type of people. The ideaology is unquestionable and the Dark Lord's reign should have been accepted without fight; fools. You will pay.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Applications   Death Eater Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Eater Applications
Page 1 of 1