The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Reunion's I_vote_lcapReunion's I_voting_barReunion's I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Reunion's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Reunion's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Character Age: Character Age: : He should be thirty-eight but appears to be twenty-one physically.
Posts Posts : 22
Job Job : Dragonologist

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

If there was one word for how Lorcan felt at this precise moment in time, it was; disgusted. They were everywhere, crawling up the dirty cobbled streets of London, causing Lorcan to wrinkle his pale nose. He was remarkably handsome, pale skin, dark chocolate brown eyes which stood out because of this, he did cause many a stare but not once did he make eye-contact, he wasn't interested.
The wind blew his dark hair, ruffling it almost so it stood in every other direction than the one it was supposed to. For many long years he'd been looking for her and finally, having picked up her scent, he shot in that direction- moving at human speed.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Gender : Female Location Location : Lestrange Manor, England.

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 34
Job Job : Dragonologist.

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm

The streets of London were a disturbing site. Muggles were spilling out of every crevice, infesting the very city with their filth. Evangeline found herself contemplating why she’d deemed herself to such a place, it certainly was not up to her standards. Though, it was a necessity. The Ministry, along with the Wizarding population had grown weary of the disappearances around Diagon Alley and its surrounding area. They knew it to be the work of a vampire, yet had obtained virtually no evidence concerning whom it was. And so, Evangeline had pushed her search elsewhere.
‘Muggles.’ She trawled over in the inner monologue that was her thoughts. She loathed the idea of being here, yet the many drunks slipping along the streets beckoned her the perfect opportunity. With her elongated canines embedded within the neck of a stranger, she’d kept herself hidden within the shadows. Even now, she couldn’t risk being caught.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/EvangelineEmilia
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Character Age: Character Age: : He should be thirty-eight but appears to be twenty-one physically.

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Lorcan knew the scent, it hadn't once left him in all these years, he had never tried to forget it because he longed for it's owner, much more than he had ever wanted in any of his lives. He pressed his lips together somewhat impatiently and his eyes changed from chocolate brown to another colour, denoting this exact emotion. He blinked and subtly sniffed the air, a shiver soon followed because in the streets of London, it seemed to be everywhere, floating around him as though to mock him, ignoring it (even if he had wanted to), was not an option.
Quickly, Lorcan moved to it, gaining speed but he was careful to keep into the human barrier (as much as this infuriated him.) He continued on and down an alleyway, so he could move faster- he did exactly that. The searing sensation that scent caused was getting stronger and stronger by the second.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Evangeline held no respect for the man she was draining of his life essence. Muggles, in her opinion, were worthless creatures, undeserving of living. Repulsive and sickening beings that were capable of rendering her temper to its limits, and that’s what they did. Her temper was aflame with the anger that raged within her.
Once finished, yet before the heart gave its last beat, she took the man’s head in her hands and gave it a sickening twist to the side, all prior to letting his lifeless body drop to the ground. His blood rushed through her, heating from her fingertips to her toes, putting at ease the ravishing hunger that burnt within her. Her now slightly content eyes loomed towards the darkened sky. Many scents flew to her senses, though one in particular had her attention locked on her surroundings. His scent. It revived each detail of their moments spent together, each feeling she had, and his face. It had been years since she’d last sensed it, yet it had remained with her wherever she went, closely attached to her mind. She pushed herself from the shadows, strait into the beam of the moonlight and she searched, following her senses, uncaring where it took her.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Aswell as the scent he had been tracking, one of blood also hit him and he scowled, he hadn't fed in a good few days but had been careful so as to keep to the shadows, thus he could control his burning first. He halted at one point where her scent was unbearably strong, he couldn't get enough of it, even now. Everytime he would smell it he would reply everything he could remember, quite vividly to and his heart (if he had one), he knew, would have fluttered.
He followed back and leaked into the mainstreets of London, he halted and saw the back of her. His eyes widened ever so slightly as they trailed down her, they flashed many colours; a display of many emotions before they settled on one colour, one quite unusual one, though of course, the Vampire across would know exactly what the colour meant. Lorcan cleared his throat before his eyes flashed another colour, depicting his being unsure before they flashed back to the one they had been previously - dark blue "Would you turn around, Ma'am?" He asked barely above a whisper, one thing he had never gotten rid of, a harsh london accent.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Evangeline’s eyes frantically fluttered to and fro from each differentiating building. The scent, his scent, was getting stronger with each new moment that past, twisting her senses, provoking them as well as her mind. Her own eyes flourished from one colour to another, a vast array of emotions. Doubtful as to what was happening. Anger as to what he had done. Curious as to why he was here. Yet the assortment finally rested on one colour, and that came in the form of a vivid blue, a stranger to her for many years.

She stood still as the all too familiar accent froze her to the spot, like a statuette sculpted in the finest porcelain; she remained unmoving. Reminiscing in the sound of his words for what seemed like an eternity, she then turned and finally peered upon the ravishingly handsome face of the man she’d once called her lover. Though, in truth the indescribable, inexpressible love she felt for him had never perished.

Last edited by Evangeline Lestrange on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 pm

"Just as beautiful as I remember," He mumured though of course, the words would carry and she would, without a doubt hear them. "My human eyes never did do you enough justice." He kept his voice at the same level, the harshness of it he had never been able to get rid of, but with a whisper, his voice was huskier. He's eyes remained dark blue as they poured back into hers. "Evangeline Lestrange." He breathed, his harsh voice laced with unmistakeble affection. He didn't have time to play about, there was something constantly telling him that she would leave soon, and that something struck fear in Lorcan who now stood at a hefty 6'5. This fear caused his eyes to flash another colour- a copper bronze.

"Stay?" He asked, his tone of voice mulled down to almost nothing, it was quite a childish request, but it was one all the same. Visibly, he tensed, trying to ready himself for the sting of rejection; they flashed a muddy green colour as he readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 pm

If Evangeline had a heart, she was sure it would be beating frantically against her chest, yet only silence emitted from her ash ridden insides. It was her eyes that would allow anyone to peer upon her true feelings and emotions. And at the present moment they remained a foreboding and unsettled topaz, smouldering into the muddy green of his. Was that fear she peered upon in his eyes?

“I owe you nothing Avery.” She stated simply. A slight bitterness lingered within her silk-like purr, though the now deep blue of her irises denoted the affection yearning to break free from within her. She truly loved him, yet betraying her trust was something truly unforgivable. Did he deserve her forgiveness? That was a question she’d constantly bombarded herself with, one she'd yet to find an answer to.

Last edited by Evangeline Lestrange on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 pm

"But I owe you everything." He replied, the green becoming muddier now; was she going to leave? At the possibility, sorrow forced itself upon him though the fear became much more intense and thus the colour changed; they were now clear of all colour, denoting this extreme feeling. "Absolutely everything." He muttered taking unsure steps towards her, like a child taking it's very first. His lips were pressed together as he moved towards her. Within three or four strides, he'd closed a good gap between them though allowing personal space- even if he so desperately wanted to close that between them.
"It's three or four months old," He started his hand going to his pocket "I brought it as soon as your scent started to get stronger." He rummaged slightly until he pulled a loosely closed fist from his pocket. "You wanna see or not?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Evangeline brought a pallid hand briskly to her forehead, rubbing her temples between her thumb and forefinger before pushing the waves of coal black curls from her face. Her despair-ridden eyes loomed towards him as he took those steps towards her. She yearned to match his, yet in the opposite direction, though she couldn’t find the strength to do so. She’d spent years yearning for an opportunity to place all her cares behind her, to peer upon him yet again, as well as the pain he’d caused her, and now she was given it.

She watched his actions closely with a blend of curiosity and frustration. “I’m not here to play games Lorcan.” She said, her tone barely an aching choke as she spoke. “I have other things to attend to besides being here.”

Last edited by Evangeline Lestrange on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

"Games?" Here he hissed "Games? Well it may have been a game to you, but it was never once a game to me." He kept his tone at the same hiss as he scowled, though the clearness of his eyes remained, his fear never once went away with his hiss, at his attempt to look annoyed with her though because she knew what the colour of his eyes meant, it failed, miserably. "For nineteen years, I've followed you, tracked you down, looking for you, just to have my say, just to do what I can-" Here, there was a sharp in take of breathe, though he did not need it "For you."

"You have other things to attend to?" He repeated "Fine." He breathed, sorrow colouring his eyes now. "I'll wait another nineteen years, time is nothing to us." Abruptly, he shoved the box enclosed in his hand, back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm

“Don’t you dare, don’t you dare! It was never a game to me! Watching you run into the path of that dragon was never a game to me! Neither was changing you! Yet you got your own way, didn’t you. An eternity, enough time it seems.” Evangeline seethed out, her tone an acid-like venom. “Well, I bid you good luck with that, because I won’t be around to wish it upon you.”

A livid hiss urged itself from her voluptuous lips, yet even in an angered stupor, nothing could deny the anguish torturing her very soul. Leaving him was yet again a possibility, attempting to rid herself of the pain by doing so. Though, she needed him. She was bound to him as a flower was to the sun and so a departure would only result in perish. Yet again, she found herself contemplating the very same question. “You searched for nineteen years?” She questioned, her voice differing from previously as it now withheld a slight softness.

Last edited by Evangeline Lestrange on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

"Oh." Came the start of a sarcastic retort "I'm sorry that I wanted to spend forever with the only woman I have ever loved!" He said it in scorn, he was not sorry for what he did because he could have had her forever. "I'm sorry that the HUMAN side of me back then needed you, needed you like a fix!" He hissed at her "I'm sorry that I went out of my way to murder my own damn mother because of what she did to us! And Furthermore, I'm sorry for actually feeling!" Again, all said in scorn.

He didn't notice the softness, he was far too aggravated now. "Nineteen damn years!" He repeated, his voice tainted with his own venom before he rummaged in his pocket and held out a box on his shaking hand. "I lied, it's six years old, I brought it six years ago." He mumbled and then gripped her hand and slapped the box into it before his hand fell away and he took steps back from her. "Now go attend to what ever else you had to attend to." He told her bitterly, swurving on his heel and begining to walk away "Come find me when your done."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Evangeline had remained oblivious as to his own mother’s death, until now. That to her, came as a certain shock. He’d always been close to his mother, the two were inseparable. Yet what she’d done to both him and Evangeline was beastly, similar to what Evangeline’s own family had done to her in some ways. Yet that reaction would not have been provoked if it had not been for his Mother. “Forever as a monstrous creature? A half-breed? You had no idea what you were asking of me!” She snapped in reply, loosing all softness that had woven itself into her usual velvet tone.

She peered upon him, both her expression and eyes looming, pain-stricken. She sensed them brewing, and as he so roughly slapped the small box into her hand, the tearless sobs urged their way out, her now despairing amethyst eyes ached with the tears that were not appearing. “Lorcan…” She breathed out and watched as he walked further and further from her.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 pm

"I didn't care, I had you!" He called back ruthlessly "Nothing mattered! I'd be deemed a half-breed if it meant I had you!" He heard the tearless sob and pain struck him, his clear eyes finally gained colour- coal black, depicting the indescribable pain. He even winced, she called and instantly, he stopped. She would only have to say 'jump' and he'd respond with 'how high?'. He knew that, but did she?
He turned, he hadn't gotten all that far admittedly. "You called?" He mumbled, not daring to let his eyes pick up from the floor, his voice also portrayed his pain, cracking slightly at the last word. He pressed his lips together "I'm here.." He looked up finally, and in the black, a dark blue could be seen lingering, it was only ever there when he looked at the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Evangeline’s eyes echoed the deepest state of anguish she felt, a duller shade of amethyst. His pain was hers and his wince struck her like a thousand knives through her bare skin. Her eyes burned into the onyx of his, yet that one single colour lingered within the darkness of them.

Her lips attempted a twist similar to a smile. Her thumb ran inattentively across the edge of the small box within her hand. Her very being was screaming at her to forget all, leap forward and plant herself within his arms. Yet still, she couldn’t. Instead, one foot in front of another, she took a few hesitant steps in his direction, laced with the unnatural elegance that fell in tact with being an immortal. “Nineteen years.” She repeated, more to herself than to him. Two decades they’d spent apart, yet it seemed like an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 pm

"Nineteen years too long." He finished, taking a few steps until they once again stood at the same distance they had done before he stormed off. "Are you gonna open it?" He asked her lightly, attempting to lighten the mood though the dark blue was getting stronger and much more noticeable they still remained black because of the pain nineteen years from her had caused.
Completely unsure as to what her reaction would be, he lightly lifted the hand up that held the box and took it gently from her grasp. He opened it to reveal a silver ring. If she was to hit him, then she could after. He kissed her free hand, bringing it up and brushing his lips across her knuckles before allowing it to drop.
Ring in hand, held slightly against hers, Lorcan, as was tradition- something he surprisingly valued- was soon down on one knee. "Evangeline." He started, the thumb of his hand stroking across hers, the box held between their hands but enough for her to see the ring."Evangeline Emilia Lestrange, will you do me the honour, of bein' my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 am

Evangeline peered down upon the now open box, and the beautiful silver ring placed neatly within it. It didn’t take a complete mastermind to decode what he had in mind. Her eyes fluttered to a momentary close as he brushed his lips against her knuckles before they re-opened, glowing an echo of the same deep blue within his. Nineteen years she'd awaited his presence, longing for it with every waking moment, as if a she were incomplete without him.

Still unbelieving, she watched as he lowered himself down onto one knee. She knew he’d always been the one for traditions, though not to this degree. Her lips curved into a blissfully affectionate smile, denoting her current emotion, yet it was completely heightened to an extent she’d never experienced before. “Lorcan James Avery.” She began before continuing, the words rolling from her lips with neither hesitation nor thought. All worries seemed to evanesce. She loved him truly, as he loved her, and that was all that mattered. “I will.”
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 pm

At her answer, the ring was taken from the box, the box dropped on the floor. He turned her hand over and lightly slid the engagement ring up her finger, on their wedding day of course she would be given another but for now, to see a ring on her finger- especially one he had given- made his insides swell with absolute happiness. He kissed her hand again, and rose slowly, he doubted nothing now, he could touch and hold her.
He wrapped his toned arms around her, they still had scars but his silver engravings-when seen- were silver. When they should have been a bronze colour. He hugged her tightly, tight enough to crush any human. "I've missed you." He breathed in her ear, giving her whole frame a tight squeeze, his eyes the darkest of blues.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Marriage – To spend the rest of eternity as his wife. It was the pure depiction of Evangeline’s ideology of a perfect life. She could imagine herself with no other unless it was him, though it had always been him in truth. No other man had even crossed her thoughts. Even through the bitter arguments, she still remained enthused in the breathtaking love she felt for him.

Her beaming azure eyes were held on the ring he placed on her engagement finger. It was the perfect fit, so natural, as if it had always been there. She smiled at this, and as he wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, her smile continued to heighten with radiance. She returned the hug and looped looped her slender arms around his broad shoulders. Though, to do this, she outstretched herself on her toes. Vampirism had not had any effect on her height, much to her dismay. “As I you.” She whispered out, her tone a sheath of the softest silk.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm

He chuckled at the clear height-difference and the fact she practically had to stretch out to hug him. Without a seconds thought, he lifted her slightly off the floor, it made things easier for the both of them; he wouldn't need to bend down and she wouldn't need to stretch- not that doing either of these things would cause a problem for them. All former traces of pain had completely disappeared from his face, only absolute happiness, a facial expression he was sure he would never wear in a muggle-infested place.
He looked down at her face and just took in her feature's, his usual charming grin flickered across his lips, wrinkles at the side of his eyes, dimples in his cheeks; yet another thing of his human self he had not lost. He nudged her lightly before speaking; "When did you hunt last?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Evangeline gave a flickering roll of her glistening sapphire eyes as Lorcan chuckled. He’d always found the height difference amusing, yet she clearly had not, and to be frank, she never would. She loathed being short in comparison to him, and to intensify her aggravation, with his vampiric skills, he was perfectly capable of wrestling her to the ground, just as she’d done to him back when he was a human.

Her grip around his shoulder tightened as he lifted her up. Finally she was at a level height. A sudden warmth enraptured her as she peered upon his trademark grin. The dimples in his cheeks, the wrinkles at the side of his eyes; No matter how small a detail, she’d missed them dearly. “I told you I had other things to attend to, unfinished business if you wish.”
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:27 pm

"Pfft, business can wait." He told her gruffly "I ain't seen yer properly for nineteen years, don't deprive me, woman." He told her with a roll of his dark eyes "I got a proposal for ya afterwards anyway." He told her quite casually. Usually he would have left her reply but this time he didn't want to hear a reply, he just wanted to feel something he hadn't done in so many years- far too many years.

For a few moments he stared at her shamelessly, allowing his eyes to absorb everything they possibly could. After he had finished with this, his lips found hers like they had done all those years ago except the longing that pushed through his lips and rested onto hers was what it had never been when he was human; he wasn't able to match her feelings back then though he swore blind they were just as strong, he even stuck to that now.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Although the hunger was indeed still ravishing within Evangeline, she was more than glad to put it off. She’d waited nineteen years for him, and was not going to waste such a moment hunting down a filthy muggle. A dingy London alleyway wasn’t a highly romantic spot to propose, though she couldn’t have cared less. He was here, and all her surroundings became immaterial, her full attention cast on him and him only.

Her own eyes repeated the actions of his, absorbing his every feature, captivated in his very stare. Until she felt his lips against hers, just as they had been those many years ago. Though, nothing could compare to the emotions that now fuelled the kiss. Longing, a terrible curse, and one they could finally put at ease. Her voluptuous lips moved against his with a fervent ache.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:47 pm

He leaned into their kiss more, the longing in it still flowing back and fourth between their moving lips. Lorcan added more pressure to the kiss, his lips moulding into hers as he returned it, the same kiss he'd waited nineteen years for. He shuddered at the thought and if it was possible, he drew himself ever closer to her. This longing yet tender kiss continued for another few minutes and neither of them showed signs of tiring but reluctantly, Lorcan lowered Evangeline to the floor. "Business.....Attending to..." Was all he stammered against her lips, his fingertips running through her luscious locks before his hand got knotted ever so slightly in them. "Eventually..." He managed, though it was clear he would not move away, even if he was extremely thirsty, though the thirst didn't match his ache for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: The Muggle World :: Muggle London-
Jump to: