The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_vote_lcapTo know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_voting_barTo know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_vote_lcapTo know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_voting_barTo know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Gender : Female Location Location : Lestrange Manor, England.

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 34
Job Job : Dragonologist.

To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. Empty
PostSubject: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

A veil of darkness prevailed over the small village of Hogsmeade. Its moon and stars swept above the city haze like a sheath of the softest silk. Nature, beauty and magic all enthused into the one beautiful scene that was the night sky. The surrounding village lay completely uninhabited, and had become as lifeless as the haunting grounds of the local churchyard. All was quiet, all except for an unnatural beauty, which swept along the country roads below.

A light breeze whispered in through the surrounding air, tugging briefly at Evangeline’s long locks of dark curls, as if it were attempting to catch her attention. Yet it failed to do so. She was too engrossed in her own stupor. Though it was the same place she’d visited those many years ago, the village of Hogsmeade seemed different, as if her senses had been awakened to each differing detail of its building’s stonework and surroundings. It most certainly was not the place she’d once known. Who knew what differences awaited her.

Last edited by EvangelineEmilia on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/EvangelineEmilia
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Charles had been sitting down on a rather hard bench and he grimaced looking up to survey the road. It was a quiet night, and he was ready to hit the sack, until he spotted a figure. Spotting the person alone in the center of the town, he grew curious his blue eyes sparkling. Silently, he walked over through the cobbled road, his feet making no sound on the stones. His eyes fell upon the familiar figure once more though he remained quiet.

"Isn't it rather odd to walk around a deserted village past night fall alone?" He asked merrily with a faint smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Yet another light breeze whispered through the periphary. Evangeline remained deep within the inner monologue of her thoughts. It had been years since she'd stepped through the seemingly familiar streets, especially in the open, clear to be seen by anyone. It brought back a ring of olden memories, some human, and others not. Some were one's she clearly did not want to be mulling over. She owed many explinations for her absence, yet was far too stubborn in her own rights to appologise to anyone. One man in particular.

The wind picked up yet again, though it differentiated in a way that had a stray scent weaving to her senses. She swirled on her heels, and cast her solemn blue eyes upon Charles Monroe. "Now that would depend on one's reasons for being alone at such a dismal hour." She replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 pm

"Very true," Came his voice as he made his way over from the solemn street. He had no true idea who the person was; however he voice sounded far too familiar. His eyes tried to focus in on her, but still he drew no resemblance. Was she someone he had known in Hogwarts? Possibly a close friend? "If I'm not mistaken miss, you look familiar, my name is Charles Monroe," The headmaster introduced himself, fixing his cloak and extending a tender hand.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Evangeline needed no introductions, as she already knew who the man before her was. Not only was the newly appointed headmaster of Hogwarts, he was also the secret lover of a dear friend of hers. Evangeline was aware of the goings on concerning the two, yet she’d not seen or spoken to him for many years since being in the same year at Hogwarts. She took his hand in hers and gave it a light shake before allowing her own to drop to her side yet again. Of course, her own would seem cold, even frosted in comparison to a human’s, but given her status, she found no need to hide it. “Charles Monroe. The troublesome Gryffindor, correct?” She mused, her cerise lips twisting into a somewhat smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.   To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To know after absence the familiar street, road, village and house, is to know again the satisfaction of home.
Page 1 of 1