The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Tina Toolan I_vote_lcapTina Toolan I_voting_barTina Toolan I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Tina Toolan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

Character Age: Character Age: : 16
Posts Posts : 32
School Status: : Ravenclaw First Year
Job Job : Going to school, boy

Tina Toolan Empty
PostSubject: Tina Toolan   Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Full name: Tina Toolan
Student or Adult: Student
Canon Character or Original: Original
Referred by: King Damian himself Very Happy

Blood Status: Presumed Muggle-born.
Height: 5"8
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Pale
Remarkable Features: None.

Personality: Fair, Opinionated, Bubbly, fun, optimistic.
Special Skills: Strangely Cat-like.
Wand Type: 13 inches, oak, cat hair.
Family Information:
Abandoned as a new-born baby by her teenage mother. Tina knows nothing of her biological family. Lived with various foster families until she was 11, has lived with Obsidian (of no blood relation) since.

Character History:

Born to a scared 14-year-old muggle who kept her pregnancy secret, Tina was found on a park bench with no note or possesions other than a blanket and the clothes she wore. Tina spent her entire life moving between foster families with no knowledge of her biological family. When she was 11 years old, she recieved a letter from the Ministry of Magic. She was informed that she was a 'witch' and that, as well as spellbooks she should buy, she would require a wand and a cauldron. If Tina was in disbelief, her foster family were horrified. The usually kindly couple threw Tina into the street and warned her never to return. Alone and with little over £10 to her name, Tina only had one idea of where she could go; the alley mentioned in the letter she had recieved. She made her way to the Leaky Cauldron on the tube, where the friendly barman let her into Diagon Alley beyond. She slept in an alleyway there for almost a week before she was found by a somewhat strange, but supposedly good-natured, wizard who called himself Obsidian. Tina was unsure, but hungry enough to go with him. She has lived with Obsidian ever since. Tina calls him Uncle Sid and he calls her his niece when they are not alone but are of no blood relation.

Role-play Example(one paragraph please):

Tina hadn't really had a miserable life. Her life so far had consisted of ups and downs and, although it was hardly a 'normal' life, Tina had never known any different life.
There were few prominent "ups" that Tina could think of, however. Going to live with a new foster family was never a particularly good experience, as you never knew if you'd like your new family. Birthdays...well, living with people who, on top of not having a lot of money, also cared for other children, meant Tina had never had a lot to look foreward to, celebration-wise. Going to live with Sid wasn't an "up"; although she was happier there than she had ever been before, Tina had never really been invitied to stay, she had just...never left.
In her thirteen years of ups and downs, Tina counted only two things as the 'up' moments. And they were both the only letters she had ever recieved.
Tina had received the First Letter two years previously from the Ministry of Magic. Unfortunately, she had found herself homeless shortly after reading it, but for a few minutes she had been ecstatic to find that she was something special; something from the books she adored since she could read. Tina still had the First Letter and even though it had ripped her life apart it was one of her most important posessions.
The Second Letter was from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tina had heard about the school from Sid, who had attended the school when he was young, but Tina had been under the impression it would never re-open. The Second Letter, however, had been sent to Tina to inform her that the school was to re-open, and that she would be a pupil there.
All Tina could do now was wait for September to find out how much the Second Letter would change her life.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Tina Toolan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tina Toolan   Tina Toolan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Very nice ACCEPTED! Glad to see you on board here Smile You can post in the sorting hat now!
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net

Tina Toolan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: Ministry of Magical Concerns ::   :: The Sorting Hat :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: