The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
[Site Wide] Timeline I_vote_lcap[Site Wide] Timeline I_voting_bar[Site Wide] Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
[Site Wide] Timeline I_vote_lcap[Site Wide] Timeline I_voting_bar[Site Wide] Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
[Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

[Site Wide] Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

[Site Wide] Timeline Empty
PostSubject: [Site Wide] Timeline   [Site Wide] Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 am

It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oppression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace.

The stories behind the Dark Lords rise and fall were hidden, kept away from all wizards and those who knew were forced into Unbreakable Vows to keep it that way. Bands of aurors searched across the world, desperately looking for groups of rogue Death Eaters. In the beginning, stories of a third coming broke the silence; however, it was undeniable that the Dark Lord had finally perished from the living.

The Ministry of Magic engaged in a rapid reorganization under Kingsley Shacklebolt, and the Auror Department was given to Harry Potter. Azkaban was repaired and reinstated with newer Dementors, and more Wizard guards. Nineteen years passed and Hogwarts was still closed, though petitions raged; the school was simply inhabitable. No one wished to teach in graveyard of so many innocent lives, or in a place that the Dark Lord had cherished so dear.
Students were self taught, some were sent to Beauxbatons, and others to Durmstrang. A select few even crossed the pont to America, desperately awaiting magical education.

Numerous magical decrees arose over the nineteen years including that casting the 'Dark Mark' or anything in which resembles it, would lead to the Dementor's kiss. Underage magic became increasingly stricter, and life in the Wizard World was finally kept under wraps under the new Statue of Secrecy.

Finally, Shacklebolt had agreed to reopen the school under an old friend, and someone who he trusted. He gave me the position of Headmaster for the time being, in the midst of searching for a truly capable wizard.

Thank you for paying attention,

Charles Monroe
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net

[Site Wide] Timeline
Page 1 of 1